Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Faux Shopping

Have you ever been internet browsing and then all the sudden your cart is full? It's my pretend shopping and I love doing it. Like, maybe I'll spend $400 at babyGap today... Or just exit out of the browser as soon as I've realized what I'm doing. Especially since I'm pregnant and shopping is basically a no-go for me personally, so I'll just live vicariously through my daughter. It's cheaper that way anyway, right? So, here are my fall faves. (I wish, oh I wish.)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I, personally, have been actually checking out that very full cart! Girl clothes are just way too cute. I will normally come to my senses and have Lane return some of it for me, but I am an addict! Love those clothes too!

Kim said...

hahaha this is something I do all the time...it's my non guilty pleasure...love your choices!!

daniel and katie said...

what do you think I have been doing for 4 months!! so fun! and depressing when you see the total. the problem on the internet is you can see it without someone behind the counter smiling where you feel like "how much?" and you think way to embarrassing not to give her my card now...so internet cart is the way to go!

Sophia said...

so fabulous!! your taste is my favorite:)