stop it. these pics kill me. hahha she looks like a pink marshmallow!!! i just want to throw her into my hot chocolate!!! hhaha
Ha ha ha!! I love the credit card pic! Too cute!!
so cute I love her! I need to do a xmas shopping trip with you.
hahaha...andrea sent me a video of her dancing to the black eyed peas...she has her grandma's moves for sure!! too cute!
ha ha love it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
stop it. these pics kill me. hahha she looks like a pink marshmallow!!! i just want to throw her into my hot chocolate!!! hhaha
Ha ha ha!! I love the credit card pic! Too cute!!
so cute I love her! I need to do a xmas shopping trip with you.
hahaha...andrea sent me a video of her dancing to the black eyed peas...she has her grandma's moves for sure!! too cute!
ha ha love it!!!
Post a Comment