Bart was a UDOT cone. At work, his whole team were cones and they got 2nd place in the whole office! We took a second one home with us so I could be one too for Halloween, but I didn't wear mine, seeing as it's difficult to chase after your child when you have no arms.
I had to at least teach Isla the actual 'treating' part of the night. Next year we'll get the walking to the door, knocking, and speaking parts. She's actually really good at chewing on the wrapper so hard it breaks and chunks of my butterfinger go missing...

Spooky Halloween sunset and fire!

Isla was a ballerina. She loves trying to put her cute little ballet shoes on, even if she has no success. I just couldn't get enough of my cutie-pie in that adorable tutu!
3 comments:
that last pic is SO cute!! haha she looks like you when she does that face! love it.
Tooooo cute.
Isla is so cute in her ballerina costume! I just love the ruffled bum!!! and love the baby ballet shoes!! hopefully we can see eachother soon!
Post a Comment