
I am finally open for business! The past couple of weeks, I have been learning all about photoshop and how it works. I've had a blast playing around with photos, fonts, and all sorts of brushes and effects. I have to say, it's one of the more rewarding 'crafts' I've ever done, probably because it's so fast. Anyway, I wanted to do our Christmas card this year and after getting started I just couldn't stop! So I've opened my etsy shop, A is for Apple, and listed some cards available for sale!



Oh, and just for fun, I put together a list for Santa to put on the fridge.

Feel free to stop by!
7 comments:
Hey Mer these are great! You would not feel like doing a baby announcement would ya... The girl I have used in the past is not doing them right now. No pressure!
Shoot that last message is from me KELLY EVERS. Sorry!
Kelly,
email me and we can put something together! Congrats on the new baby!! Ray is adorable!
Um ADORABLE!!! so fabulous meems!
Oooh I can't wait to see which one you send me in the mail :)
So cute! We just got yours in the mail, & I love it! Great job!
so cute! i added your 'button' to my sidebar of my design blog ;)
Post a Comment