Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shoes

My first word was shoe. Oh yah. Not mom or dad, but shoe. Isla, on the other hand, has said one word with two distinct meanings. Dadada, which means Dog when she sees or hears a dog, and Dad when he comes through the door after work. I think we can say it's her first word. I mean she knows what she is saying and is saying it purposefully, so I think we can call it good.

Now, back to shoes. I've been actively searching for cute girl shoes now that Isla is close to walking. She needs those transition shoes where they aren't too clunky but have a sole where she could walk outside. Here are some of my faves I've found online. So freakin' cute.

Toms


Vans

Baby Bloch


Robeez

Now all she needs to do is figure out how to walk!

4 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

Goodness me I love those little Toms. And I will be making a fake shopping bag of items at baby bloch riiiiiiiiiiight...... now. :)

The Evers said...

Love the Toms! Holy darling! Both my girls lived in Vans!

Rachel U said...

i still say the pink toms. they would be great for her bday party!! and her leopard sweater!

Sophia said...

I love all of these!!
Love.