So a little late on the comment but, CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys and little Isla-love the name btw! That is SO great! You will make fabulous parents!
Hey I am one of Becky's friends and was wondering if you sell your magnetic letters? I use a magnet board all the time with my violin students. Beck has my number and my email is rachelthale@gmail.com
4 comments:
those are crazy videos! who spends that much time figuring out those sheep! hilarious.
So a little late on the comment but, CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys and little Isla-love the name btw! That is SO great! You will make fabulous parents!
I love that first one! SO interesting!
Hey I am one of Becky's friends and was wondering if you sell your magnetic letters? I use a magnet board all the time with my violin students. Beck has my number and my email is rachelthale@gmail.com
Post a Comment