Well, finally. After almost 2 years and 2 miscarriages, we are FINALLY pregnant with a positive outlook! I am 15 weeks along, successfully off the hormones, and just grateful to Heavenly Father for letting us get this far. Obviously, I'm always worried in the back of my mind that something might happen, but at this point I'm in my second trimester and I can give myself a little room for excitement and happiness.
This pregnancy has not been without it's scares. At about 5 1/2 weeks we thought we were losing it again, but after three more weeks of blood tests, ultrasounds, and serious R&R, our doctor said we were probably in the clear. Now at 15 weeks, I feel like we've gotten through all the scary 1st trimester stuff. Finger's crossed that it is the case.
Next week we are going to find out the sex and we are soooo excited!! I hope our little peanut cooperates and bear's all!
24 comments:
congratulations! That is so cool! I'm so excited that you finally pregnant!
I've been a long time reader--but always neglect to comment. Congrats! So happy to hear your news!
Hooray! I am so excited for you Meems! You are going to be the BEST mommy! Yay, congratulations!
HOORAY! I am so happy to hear this! I so hope everything goes well from here on out! This baby is so lucky to be coming to your home!
MERIEL!! This is such great news. We are so happy for you guys, and will continue to pray that all goes well! You and Bart are going to produce some beautiful babies!
Congrats; I am so happy for you!!! My money is on a girl! But I am sure that whatever this baby turns out to be she (or he) will be perfect!
Congratulations! I'll be praying for you that your baby stays healthy! I'm very excited for you guys!
Congrats!! Congrats!! Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! We will keep our fingers crossed for you and the baby bearing it all!
Meems!! I am soooooooo excited for you and Bart! Congratulations!! I concur with Mar, you are going to be a great Mommy!
i already bet bart 1 million dollars its a girl. he better pay up.
I'm SO excited for you guys!!! You've been on my mind so much, & I'm just thrilled that this baby is sticking. Good luck & enjoy! You (& now baby) will continue to be in my prayers.
so so happy. congratulations, you deserve it!
hopefully you remember me, but wanted to say congrats, i just had my baby boy, about 7 months ago and i love it... i hope all goes well.
Hooray! I'm glad you're off the hormones and that everything's going well so far! I say keep up with that R & R.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited Meems and Bart! Love you guys, congrats congrats congrats!
Yay MERIEL!!
This is so awesome and I couldn't be more excited for you. I also am so grateful to have such a good friend 4 weeks ahead of me.. your advice is priceless!
LOVE YOU
Hooray! I couldn't wait for you to post the fabulous news. You are in our prayers- you and Bart are going to make two GREAT parents!
Couldn't be happier for you guys! Keep us updated!
We can't wait to be the coolest... uncle and aunt this baby will ever have... just kidding.. we are lame-os!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I am sooooo excited for you! I pray that all continues to go well! How random I just thought I would check up on you and your blog and this is the news I get how wonderful! Keep us posted.
xoxoxoxox
OOOOOH MY GOSH! I am so so so incredibly happy for you. Can't wait to talk to you. Take care of that sweet little bundle!
Congratulations, I'm so glad to hear that everything is looking good!!
This is Laurel's friend Megan..I just wanted to tell you congrats and I'm so excited for you!
I'm with Rachel...thinking it's a girl!! Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment