My friend Emily did this on her blog and I thought it would be a great way to sum up 2008. Hope you enjoyed it, the year, not the post, although feel free to enjoy the post too. ;)
January
Best - The chance to visit Southern CA for Super Cross, fun times in Huntsville snow
Worst - President Hinckley passed, the end of a sacred era. Heath Ledger also passed, so sad to lose someone so hot for such a stupid reason. Way too much snow to commute through.
February
Best - President's Day weekend with Bart's Mom and brother - so fun! The Tudors edited version - JRM, oh man.
Worst - More snow, still no pregnancy, the depression of a Utah winter. Ugh.
March
Best - Easter fun, Starting our calling in the Nursery at Church, that's about it.
Worst - More snow, still no pregnancy, the depression of a Utah winter which apparently never ends.
April
Best - My friend Sarah got married and I got to visit in Danville! Yay! Rachel's 80's prom - such a blast! First General Conference with President Monson.
Worst - Stressful work, still more snow, no pregnancy, but at least the depression starts to fade…
May
Best - Our 4 year wedding anniversary! Being able to run/train outside for Wasatch Back Relay. Memorial day fun with Laurel and the niece and nephew. My first Boutique! Good Movies! Mom's 50th. Spring finally arrived!!!
Worst - INSANE work, and still no pregnancy - do I need to keep saying this? We all know what happened a few months later.
June
Best - Wasatch Back Relay!! Go Incredible Holts! Bart's b-day, and it's now summer! Oh, and started Netflix. Heck yah that's a 'best'.
Worst - Spring lasted 4 weeks. What a jip.
July
Best - 4th Parade in Huntsville, love those lazy summer nights up there. Playing on the lake with Jet-ski's. Fun times with the girls in the ward. SYTYCD.
Worst - More crazy work schedules, Baby Reese.
August
Best - Found out I was pregnant, finally! Hanging out with La and the kids, Trent's Wedding and the trip to California. Summer Olympics!
Worst - Losing the pregnancy, again.
September - WORK about killed me, not cool. Nothing much else.
October
Best - Pumpkin carving, pumpkin picking, Iron Mountain. Dad's 50th, making applesauce.
Worst - losing the Halloween costume contest at work. Bummer.
November
Best - My 25th B-day. HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twilight and James Bond!
Worst - Is Obama our president, for real? Food poisoning, gross.
December
Best - A trip to NYC! Snow in Huntsville, a small relaxed Christmas, hooky-bobbing in H-ville behind the atv (google it), stress-free work.
Worst - losing my Hawaii tan quickly. Bart working the night shift.
3 comments:
Sounds like a decent year but I have high hopes for 2009. It's going to be grand!
Come to SF in March and I can be your Best of March 2009! Miss you Meems!
I am seconding Al's idea to come in March to visit now that I am living back up north . . .and I was thrilled to be cool enough to make your Best of April! Hope your 2009 is going fantastically!
Post a Comment