Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a She-Hulk!



The Wasatch Back Relay is this Friday and Saturday and I am soooo excited!! I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy training and getting ready for the race! (I wish that was the only thing eating up my time. Working, training, cleaning, and a whole bunch of other random stuff have kept me from posting more frequently. Sorry!)

Our team is called The Incredible Holts, hence the fab picture above, and is made up mostly of my extended relatives. We're all pretty pumped up. I've been training pretty well for the past couple of months and I think I'm ready! (I have no clue if I'm ready - who am I kidding? I've never done this before!!)

Three cheers for optimism, advil, and ice packs! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

go meeemersss!

laurel said...

that picture totally grosses me out for some reason - hahaha!

sending good luck!! can't wait to hear all about it!

Emily said...

Wow Meriel that's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Kim said...

Wow is that you in the picture??? Had to put my glasses on for that one! Hope that you did well!