So, let's go on the tour!
The front - Note Bart's garage, so glad to finally have one.
The front hallway
The family room area - all decked out for the holidays :) It has high ceilings which help to open it up.
The dining room area and kitchen - Sorry, it's still really messy!
Our bedroom upstairs - with some of our new bedding - I have yet to get the rest of the pillows on it, or the bed skirt. No real furniture in there either…
Our bathroom - love the subway tiles! (Notice all the blue tape still?)
Guest room - not a lot of decoration yet, or color for that matter. But it will come at some point.
So, here is our place. Notice the lack of blinds or curtains on any of the windows? It's a good thing we don't have neighbors across the way yet! Also, all my picture frames, wall decoration, etc are still in boxes. :( I wish I had a ton of time to actually settle in and unpack or decorate, but alas, I have no time whatsoever. Nevertheless, we are so greatful to be here and we absolutely love it. We feel really blessed to be able to move into a nice place like this. I hope that people will come and visit us! Our guest bedroom is always open!
12 comments:
Meems, I love it! It's gorgeous. I think we're coming up in January so we'll have to stop by and check it out. By the way, love those stockings you made last year!
um hellooo the guest bedroom? you mean rachels bedroom??? haha jk ;)
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
L0VE YOU GUYS TOO! WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH :)
GREAT LOOKING, LOVE IT!!
LOVE,
G & G YOUNG
I love your place. We had fun with you guys the other night. We need to get together again before we leave for NY.
Your house is beautiful! I love the view!
Oh Mer it is so beautiful! All of that space, I can't imagine! I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats on the move. That is so fun. Alas, I need your new address to make sure that I send a Christmas card to the right place! Email it to me, will ya??
XOXOXOXOX
The place looks great you guys! Rock and I are looking at the pictures together,and we were really excited to see the original painting by Bart over the fireplace. we love it! Great tree too, and no fare that you guys have a fireplace. How cozy for this time of year. I'm so excited and happy for you guys to finally be in your own home now. I love your new bedding, and the fact you have a pantry, and linen closet, and a guest room. If I ever have to come over again, no more blow up mattress right!!?? although it was a great mattress for the time being. and thank you for those sleepovers by the way. you guys were great to have me over like that. whats your new address?? i need it please.
Congrats on the house you guys! So exciting, and it's beautiful! Yay!
Meriel - I love it! Congrats! What a beautiful place. Perfect for you both. I'm so happy for you.
Your first Merry Merry Christmas in your own home.
Congrats! I love it! Your new place looks great! I am so excited for you guys! We miss hanging out with you both!
Post a Comment