On Saturday, we went out with my family to the Nutcracker for an early Christmas celebration and it was so fun. My cousin's were both in the ballet and we had really good seats, so that was really cool to be able to see them dance up close. Then we went to the melting pot for dessert and got a little crazy waiting for our table. (Thanks Rach for the pics!)
I love this time of year because I love my family and the fun we have together. They are all so much fun and we can be so silly together. Thanks for a fun time guys!
4 comments:
CLAP YOUR HANDS YO. im pretty sure our ghetto singing was the high point of the night. hahaha amazing. being silly with you guys is my favorite.
You are Bart are darling!!
And I love the "we're bored" pictures. Too fun.
i love the picture of you guys jumping in the air! Thats so fun that you have your family up there to be with, and celebrate with, and in your new house too! so exciting! Merry Christmas you two~
Meems, I am really sad that you weren't there! I don't know what happened, but I emailed you.
Post a Comment