Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Twilight and New Moon
Okay, everyone. Now, I am a firm believer that there are only two types of readers out there - those who read fiction and those who read instructional books. This is obviously broad, the grey area for both being true life stories, but in general you will find that people like to read one or the other. I am a plot-loving, story reading person and these two books are my latest. I know that these books have been circulating the female population for a couple of months now (I think Krista owns like two copies of each) and it is for good reason. Wow, and the funny part is, when people ask me what they are about, I still get embarrassed to say it out loud. A highschool girl that falls in love with a Vampire. Yep. It's marketed as a teen romance/comedy and I ate every part of it up. So good!!! Anyway, the heart of it is that it really is what each of us girls wished our highschool relationships were like. Of course, they weren't, but hey at least Bella got it and we can dream… plus Edward is just too good. For all those that have read it, if you haven't already gone to the twilight website, do and tell me what you think of her choice for the characters if it ever gets put on the big screen. Stephanie Meyer, the author, wants Edward to be the son from Count of Monte Cristo and Bella to be the girl from Lemony Snickets. I think they would be perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i. love. vampires.
Team Edward. I only own one of each, but I wouldn't mind another set since mine are always out on loan!
Oh- love who she cast as Edward, not so hooked on Bella.
I am just starting Twilight! I have heard it is the best! I am glad you approve!
I think Bryan Holt would be perfectly cast as Edward!
Post a Comment