Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Once more for old times sake...

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a long time since I last posted and you've all probably been thinking what I have been for the past two months.  It's time to close out the blog.  The end of a 7 and a 1/2 year journal of our lives.  I feel bad thinking of the stories yet to be told, children yet to be celebrated, and adventures yet to be logged; but I think that this outlet for my thoughts and memories has run it's course and needs to done.  I have loved having these memories and pictures down in posts (and then printed into journals) and I worry that I won't journal again, and maybe I won't ever do it again in this format, but who's to say that the photo 'albums' of my Instagram feed don't serve the exact same purpose, even if they're more brief and to the point.  I feel like there is a time and a place for everything in your life and as our children get older and my life gets crazier, I need to take a more permanent break from this blog that I've already naturally tapered off.

Thanks to my handful of friends and family for reading along and thank you all for supporting me and my family these past seven years.

Meriel aka Meems


4 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Well I for one will miss you on here so much! I have loved your blog for so many years! And I will keep loving you for many more too :) Excited to keep following along through your insta. Love you lady! Great pic of your fam, btw :)

Terri Frandsen said...

Good for you! Although, I will be sad as well. I loved reading your posts since we don't see each other very much. Maybe this will serve as an excuse to catch up more!

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...



فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض

Anonymous said...

173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室 , 173视频聊天室