Anyway! Easter morning was really Isla's first experience with the Easter Bunny and a basket! She was really excited and loved all the fun little gifts. (Bunny ears, bubbles, empty eggs - you know, really cool stuff...)

Easter dinner was a blast at my Grandma and Grandpa Holt's later in the day. We had a hunt and dinner with all the relatives. It was UH-dorable to see Isla all dressed up and scavenging for eggs. Of course, her's were empty but she was just as happy! Dinner was delish and the conversations were fabulous as always with the Holt's. I love catching up with my holt relatives cause I feel like I hardly see them! It was such a nice time.



Isla mostly liked jumping on the trampoline. It was so cute. She had like a 2 minute attention span with the eggs and then spent like 20 min on the tramp. So funny.


Love my brother and my grandpa. Nothing better than grandpa with bunny ears.
Of course, Easter itself is a beautiful time regardless of the fun baskets, egg hunts, and yummy dinners. We have to remember why we celebrate it and how our Savior died for us so that we could return to Him. I'm reminded of how wonderful that gift was when I see my sweet girl and know that she is ours forever.
5 comments:
Love love love her piggies and her adorable Easter dress! Where is it from?
Thanks, we love the piggies too! The dress was a gift from two sweet aunts before she was even born and she's only now just fitting into it!
pigtails. love em.
Isla is so cute- love her pigtails! I am so sorry you have such rough pregnancies- we are excited for you though!
Isla is such a little girl these days! It is so cute.
Post a Comment