
1) The script is actually really funny. My sisters and I were laughing out loud, I'd say 75% of the time. Good original humor.
2) The cheesiness was so blatant, it was like the writers said, "It's cool, no one will care he gets transported back to 17 again via a watery vortex, Zac's on it 2 seconds later and he's hot!" And you know what? They were totally right. You give the cheesiness a free pass (over and over again) because all you really care about is how attractive he is. ;)
3) Matthew Perry has all of 10 min face time in the entire movie. Come on, you're old and no one wants to see you. We want Zac.
8 comments:
OMGosh I LOVED this movie too!! No one could go with me to see it (and I couldn't wait long enough to go with my sister in a couple weeks) so I went and saw it by myself. Zac Efron IS such a hottie, I have a major crush on him too.
Good to hear...I really want to see it! P.s. We missed you a ton last weekend! But can't wait to see you this summer some time!
So so true to all of the above!
i got goosebumps just reading this and looking at those pictures. his leather jacket...STOP. IT. i neeed to see this again. and again. and maybe again.
I really want to see this! Glad it was funny too!
I admit it that I loved that show too. Bret probably liked it even more though.
I have been dying to go see it! haha. I love your comments about it, because it is so true... zac is hot. he really is. and that's all i want to see
Matthew Perry - not old. He's close to my age. I refuse to be called old! But - Zac is still hot.
I want to see this movie with my girlfriends because of course your Uncle Bry flat out says -"NO!"
Post a Comment