Last weekend, Bart and I went down to Southern California to see his family for Easter. It was so nice to go down there and see family and friends. The weather was beautiful and of course, the beach was and always is amazing. Everyone was so happy about the baby too. They kept buying her things, like ice cream and yummy food. ;) Isn't that so sweet?
Unfortunately, Bart got let go from his job. On the upside that means he has a lot of free time and so he got to stay a week longer to spend more time with his family and get some much needed R&R. I had to come back to work and leave the beautiful weather, which is always a bummer, and just in time for a nasty snowstorm in UT. Not fun, and needless to say, I'm super jealous Bart is still down there. Hopefully this change in his work situation will lend itself to something fabulous. Like moving down there! ;) Who knows, we'll just have to see and stay hopeful!
So, to end on a gross and frustrating note, I have the stomach flu. It freaked me out to think that it could harm the baby, but I don't have a fever so I think we'll be fine. It's hard to be sick by yourself, but my sweet sister-in-law came to bring me saltines and a powerade! Finger's crossed it only lasts 24 hours!
3 comments:
Oh poor Meems! Hope you feel better! Sounds like you all had a fabulous trip down there! Sorry to hear about Bart losing his job, but you are totally right--this will just bring you all kinds of blessings!
Soooo sorry about you tummy...get better soon Meems!
So sorry to hear about your flu and about Bart's job. What's the plan? Anything hopeful out there?
I want to see pregnant pictures! Post em' please!
Post a Comment