Laurel, Brad, and I ran the 5K at 7am. It so fun and really cold! Rachel and Price came to meet us at the finish line with signs. It was so nice.
After the race, we all got ready for the pancake breakfast at the park. It is seriously an uh-mazing breakfast. 2 pancakes, scrambled eggs and a sausage. I look forward to it all year.
Me and the Isla babe.
Price and the Isla babe. :) Everyone just loves holding her 'cause she's so dang cute with those huge cheeks you could just eat.
Lady Liberty. Heck ya.
My parent's pimped out this sweet golf cart, which we now drive everywhere - including church, and they decorated it and drove it in the parade!
My grandma running out in the middle of the parade to say hello to her old friends. The sweetest lady ever.
After the park festivities, we came back to the house to celebrate my Grandma's 80th b-day.
Price and my uncle Jarl.
And to close the night off, after the big fireworks at the park, we lit our own on the driveway and took fun pics with sparklers.
We had so much fun, I can't even tell you. It was such a blast, as always.
1 comment:
I'm really jealous you got to be in Utah for the 4th. I wanted to be there so badly!
Post a Comment