Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rachel tagged me and I thought it would be fun...

I am... constantly wishing.

I think... about my future all the time.

I know... my husband loves me.

I want... to lose weight but still be able to eat yummy sweets. Dang, now I see why my strategy can't work.

I have... a really great family that I love.

I wish... I had more time to do things other than work.

I hate... the unfair tragedies in life.

I miss... Hawaii, California, mostly just the sun.

I fear... unwanted change.

I feel... hopeful.

I hear... a lot of thoughts in my head lately.

I smell... nada mucho. My allergies are driving me crazy.

I search... netflix for more options.

I wonder... how long it will take to get pregnant?

I regret... not working out as much.

I love... oreos... alot... too much!

I care... about my small family's stress levels.

I always... make lists.

I am not... social enough, but I'm trying.

I believe... in the Gospel.

I dance... in my heart and head all the time.

I sing... to everything out loud.

I win... Sorry and Apple to Apples!

I lose... at any sport.

I never... want to stop learning.

I listen... to my body - my fam would get the joke.

I can usually be found... at work. Ugh.

I am scared of... not being the person I know I should be.

I read... as much as I can and love the escape.

I am happy about... the life I am living.

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

you should change that one to, "i can be found...always watching veronica mars in my free time" hahahhha love it!

Dallas Tanner said...

I wanna do it... I think i will... And it's Krista again, not Dallas, I am too lazy to sign him out and me in- pathetic i know. Oh well

the waites said...

this was so cute to read.. I might just tag myself:) I too miss Hawaii! I was catching up on your posting and saw a picture with your sister...ummmm pretty much twins-like parent trap twins

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Cool Mer! I learned a lot about you in that tag. I know I hardly never comment on here, but i was browsing family blogs. Love you - and just to let you know - I feel like I am working all the time too and can't do the extra stuff much. Sometimes life is like that - I am hopeful that it is not always like that ;)